The process of buying a home can be complex and stressful, especially in today’s competitive market. Susan and Marilee both have extensive experience and knowledge of current market conditions. By having them walk you through the available properties on the market (both existing homes and new construction), you can rest easy in knowing they will negotiate on your behalf and represent your values and real estate goals.
A buyer’s agent will:
- Meet with you to discuss your needs and goals, and to plan your property search.
- Help you with the pre-approval process and establish your budget.
- Manage appointments to show you properties that meet your criteria.
- Alert you of any new properties that come on the market.
- Work with you until you find the right home.·
- Help you strategize and determine your offer.
- Negotiate the offer and contract.
- Facilitate any inspections and resolve any issues.
- Advise and prepare you for closing and any associated costs.
- Keep you updated on the progress of your transaction every step of the way.
With most properties receiving multiple offers in almost every situation it is pivotal to have a buyer’s agent to help represent you and ease your way to homeownership.
When you choose Inman Torres and Company to represent you, you’ll have someone by your side every step of the way, giving you valuable insights and information, you need to have confidence in your decision.
Please contact us today for more information. We would be pleased to discuss any questions you may have.